Thursday, November 8, 2012

Discipline priest buffs.

(Source)
So, Discipline just got some more buffs via hotfix earlier this week. I was surprised; I was already dominating the healing in early Heart of Fear. While this may have been (mostly) due to ideal fight mechanics, I still shudder to think what the healing meters will look like this weekend. Just from shifting Divine Aegis from 30% to 50% (base; pre-mastery) I should gain about 17% healing output, and a bit of mana, as I can stop casting on the raid after Force and Verve sooner. The Rapture change from 150% to 200% should ensure that my mana won't run low before the boss dies anymore.

All-in-all, I'm feeling vindicated about my feelings earlier this expansion regarding Discipline balance. Now if only Mistweaver monks had nerfs in the pipe instead of more buffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment